What is ClearCorrect ?
Coron Dental Studio team of ClearCorrect specialist is using series of invisible clear aligners to get optimal esthetic results for our patients in Brookline and Boston, MA. ClearCorrect™ is the clear, simple way to straighten your teeth without using traditional metal braces. The ClearCorrect invisible braces allow you to show off your outstanding smile all throughout your treatment! The ClearCorrect aligners are custom made, removable and clear, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink whatever you want, and you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. Coron Dental Studio in Brookline, MA provides comprehensive consultation for our patients. To schedule a complimentary consultation, please click here or call us at (617)250-8545.
Request a Free Consultation
How ClearCorrect™ Aligners are made?
- Your dentist will take impressions, photos and X-Rays of your teeth and send these records and a prescription for your treatment plan to ClearCorrect.
- ClearCorrect uses the records to create 3D models of your teeth. We follow the instructions on your prescription, and customize your ClearCorrect aligner treatment plan.
- You and your dentist can preview your projected treatment and results in a computerized “treatment setup”.
- After you and your dentist approve your treatment plan, ClearCorrect will fabricate your custom aligners by digitally mapping and molding the aligners using computer precision.
- The aligners are sent to your dentist who will give them to you with instructions on how long to wear
- each aligner.
FAQs about ClearCorrect
How often should I wear aligners?
Wear aligners as directed by your doctor — usually two to three weeks per step, at least 22 hours per day. Take them out to eat and brush your teeth.
How long does treatment take?
This varies from patient to patient. Treatment can take anywhere from a few months to a few years, depending on the complexity of the case.
How visible are clear aligners?
Clear aligners are completely transparent, which makes them much more discreet than metal braces. People usually don’t notice them. They’re not magic, however—you can see them at close range if you know what to look for.
Will I need to wear retainers after treatment?
To prevent relapse, doctors usually prescribe a retainer after any orthodontic treatment. ClearCorrect offers affordable, discreet clear retainers suitable for patients treated with clear aligners or traditional metal braces